This is my second time when a post of mine is being featured on heartifb.com website. I am very happy about it and thankful that they’ve chosen me. It means a lot to me and is a big appreciation for what I do and am passionate about This is a great way for all of you new bloggers to get some popularity and new visitors to your blog. Definitely you should give it a try! Check out the other bloggers in top 20 and their posts also!
Image is Everything?
You could say that in fashion and beauty, “Image is everything.” But is it really? Would you photoshop your images to look more model-like? If so, what’s the difference between that and say, coloring your hair? Or wearing shapewear? Where does that line exist between getting a little help and “fabricating reality.” This week we have some excellent posts, both on improving your looks with great beauty hacks and on where you can go too far when it comes to presenting your best face online.
Links à la Mode: June 12th
- A Glamourous Revelation: Why I Hate Your Blog
- Attire Club: The Best Men’s Looks at the Tony Awards
- A Vintage Covered: Interview with Mlle Epaulette
- Butterfly Parkway: Bringing Sexy Back + 5 Tips on How to Keep It Classy
- Breakfast at Vogue: How To: Vampy Lip
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board: Dewey Like Karlie Kloss
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Palm Trees & Sparkling Seas
- Les Assorties: Fashion Rules Redefined
- Look Sharp Sconnie: To Bloggers Who Severely Edit Their Photos
- Maggiecal Life: What is Scandinavian Style?
- Oh That’s Nik: Summer Trend: 5 Jelly Sandals Under $50
- Save Spend Splurge: 10 Ways to Keep Your Closet & Wardrobe Organized
- Style Sizzle: 3 Beauty Products that Seem Like a Good Idea, But Aren’t
- Style Through Her Eyes: Comments: Why They Need to Stay
- Style Vanity: 20 Hacks for Doing Your Nails
- The Daily Luxe: The Look: Unwedding Dress
- The Rivaux: DIY Rose Eau de Toilette
- This is Simply Me: My Favorite Lippies
- We Are Ready Made: In the Mood for Fashion Ad Campaigns
- Wild Beauty World: Beauty Shops in NYC Chinatown
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?