- Users have given their consent. Opt-in consent is required for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- Third-party web analytics software or services may be used which send information about a visitor to the third-party provider, for the purpose of creating anonymous, aggregate statistics about website traffic. Such information may include the visitor’s IP address, ISP, and web browser details. Users can choose to opt out of having their information shared with these third-party analytics services.
- A third-party advertising service may be used which includes cookies that send the advertiser information such as the visitor’s IP address, as described in the “Cookies” section above. Users can choose to opt out of these cookies, as described above.
- In certain situations, maggiecallife.com may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- maggiecallife.com has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of maggiecallife.com , its users or the public as required or permitted by law.